Learning and Development staff forum on in July 2012
Donna Conroy Projects Officer, People, Learning and Culture provided feedback from the participants. Here are some of the comments made:
- I would like more of the Playback type work around values congruent responses to common difficult work situations.
- I think this session was especially meaningful way to present and learn about such situations.
- Melbourne playback Theatre Company – they were excellent!! Having the opportunity of meeting other workers in Connection.
- Lots of interesting things discussed. Staff participation, not just sitting there and listening.
- The atmosphere was very relaxed and enjoyable.
- The Playback performances were spot on and just amazing to watch and also to have a laugh to make you feel really good about yourself and further to learn and see from a different perspective on how things are seen. They were awesome in my book… should be more them at our forums, please.
- Playback Theatre Company, wish it went longer